The compact size hydraulic compressor is several times smaller than a trailer-mounted compressor with equivalent output. It is a compact unit for continual mobile use for e.g. mining machines, drilling rigs and excavators.
- For demanding and continuous use
- Easy to use
- Saves time, space and resources
- Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
- Always on-board since integrated into the machine
- No secondary diesel engine
- Low maintenance
- Small carbon footprint
- Two-year or 2000 hour warranty
In addition to the output from 400 l/min up to 7500 l/min, the hydraulic compressor has useful features.
- Up to 13 bar pressure.
- High air pressure models available
- Low hydraulic pressure models available
- Compact all-in-one structure
- Robust and durable structure
- Excellent power-to-size ratio
- Light weight
- Air cooled
- Low operating sound due to silent hydraulic motor
- Additional hose reel available
- Additional high-performance filters for extreme conditions
- Additional separate air container available