It is an extremely compact unit for demanding 24/7 use. The hydraulic screw compressor is ideal for all pneumatic applications with mining machines, drilling rigs, agricultural machines, construction machines and service vehicles.
- For demanding and continuous 24/7 use
- Easy to use
- Saves time, space and resources
- Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
- Always on-board since integrated into the machine
- No secondary diesel engine
- Low maintenance
- Small carbon footprint
- Two-year or 2000 hour warranty
In addition to the output from 500 l/min up to 11000 l/min, the hydraulic compressor has useful features.
- Up to 10 bar air pressure (600l/min model up to 15 bar).
- Low hydraulic pressure models available
- Compact all-in-one structure
- Robust and durable structure
- Excellent power-to-size ratio
- Light weight
- Cooling with hydraulic oil heat exchanger
- Additional air cooling for carrier machine’s hydraulic system available
- Low operating sound due to silent hydraulic motor
- Additional hose reel available
- Additional high-performance filters for extreme conditions