The compact size hydraulic compressor is several times smaller than a huge diesel-powered piston compressor with equivalent output. It is ideal in mobile use with drilling rigs, tractors and excavators.
- Always ready for use
- Easy to use
- Saves time, space and resources
- Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
- Always on-board since integrated into the machine
- No transportation needed
- No secondary engine
- Low maintenance
- Small carbon footprint
- Two-year or 2000 hour warranty
In addition to the output from 450 l/min up to 1000 l/min, the hydraulic compressor has useful features.
- Up to 12 bar air pressure.
- Compact all-in-one structure
- Air reservoir in the frame
- Excellent power-to-size ratio
- Light weight
- Air cooled
- Easy installation
- Low operating sound due to silent hydraulic motor
- Additional hose reel available
- Additional high-performance filters for extreme conditions
- Additional separate air container available