The variable hydraulic generator system is designed to produce electricity in mobile use, even while driving. The system has great benefits.
- Completely customizable electric power solution
- The system powers any electric appliance in mobile use
- Produces electricity also while driving
- Always ready for use
- Saves time, space and resources
- Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
- Small carbon footprint
- Two-year or 2000 hour warranty
The customizable system includes a HG Hydraulic Generator, a cooler, an oil tank, regulation valves and a variable hydraulic pump which is optimized for the system. The system has great features.
- Standard models generate high quality electricity with the output power up to 80 kVA for all AC-powered electric appliances.
- DYNASET automatic frequency control regulates the frequency exactly to 50 or 60 Hz depending on the model.
- Automatic voltage control maintains voltage at steady level according to electric load.
- The HG Hydraulic Generator operates with a compact hydraulic motor
- Low operating sound due to silent hydraulic motor
- Compact size
- Flexible installation
- No extra engine
- No fuel tank
- No exhaust pipe
- High quality coil parts
- Standard models with NEMA 3 rating
- Standard models with IP23 and IP54 protection classifications
- CE marked
- Overload protection
- Safety earth leakage relay
- Residual current circuit breaker.
- 3 or 5 pin sockets as standard
- Auxiliary electric central available