Hydraulic welding generator can be located in confined space since it is powered by hydraulics and doesn’t require a diesel generator as power source.
- Always ready for use
- Saves time, space and resources
- Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
- Small carbon footprint
- Two-year or 2000 hour warranty
In addition to high quality welding current from 180 A up to 400 A and auxiliary AC-power from 6 kVA up to 10 kVA, the welding generator has great features.
- HWG Hydraulic Welding Generator operates with a compact, silent hydraulic motor
- AC power for other electric appliances available
- Automatic welding current control maintains continuous current
- Automatic voltage control maintains the steady voltage according to electric load.
- HWG Hydraulic Welding Generator is a complete power station with overload protection and residual current circuit breaker
- Compact size
- Light Weight
- Easy installation
- No extra engine
- No fuel tank
- No exhaust pipe
- High quality coil parts
- Maintenance free
- Overload protection
- Safety earth leakage relay
- Residual current circuit breaker.
- 3 or 5 pin sockets as standard
- Auxiliary fuse/socket box available