One small vehicle with the KPL High pressure Street Washing unit can wash large areas without constantly refilling the water reservoir due to low water consumption. The street washing unit has plenty of other advantages.
All-in-one compact unit
Dust-free washing results
Deep cleans surfaces
Cleaner air after washing
Low, optimized water consumption
Does not block the user’s field of view
Saves time, space and water
Easy to attach
High pressure water deep cleans the streets and removing the sand and dust from the pores in asphalt
Small carbon footprint
Two-year or 2000 hour warranty
In addition to easy and fast connectivity to loaders, compact loaders, tractors and trucks, the street washing unit has plenty of models with useful features.
Quick attachments for fast connection without installation
Quick attachments for variety of machines
Hydraulically or electrically adjustable washing head to control washing angle, position and lifting
Self-priming high-pressure water pump
Linear output adjustability from 0% to 100% by controlling hydraulic flow
Variety of water pump models available
Also, large volume water pumps available
Includes a flow limiter valve
A washing gun included in all standard models
High pressure washing with washing gun
Heavy equipment cleaning
Animal gage cleaning
Roof and building cleaning
Mobile cleaning services
Street bench washing
Parking meter washing
How Does the High Pressure Street Washing Unit Work?
The hydraulic high pressure water pump on the street washing unit utilizes a carrier machine’s or vehicle’s hydraulic system as power source to produce high pressure water for street cleaning
Hydraulic oil flow is led to the hydraulic high pressure water pump through the pressure line
The hydraulic high pressure water pump converts the hydraulic oil flow and pressure into high pressure water
The hydraulic oil is led back to carrier machine’s hydraulic oil tank through the return line
The high-pressure water is led to the washing nozzles and the washing pipe direction is controlled from the cabin of the vehicle
The high-pressure efficiently deep cleans the street surface with dust-free results
DYNASET KPL High Pressure Street Washing units come in several different combinations and models. Here is a short list of the combinations and examples of the usage and benefits.
1. The basic model of KPL is a standalone unit for street and power washing. It comes in four standard sizes S, M, L, XL. It can be attached to machines such as compact loaders or tractors.
2. KPL-F and KPL-R models are modifiable for different machine setups. As the image shows, there is a KPL-F unit attached to front side of the tractor and a KPL-R unit to rear side. The KPL-F unit includes a washing pipe, and the KPL-R unit includes a water reservoir, a high-pressure water pump, and a washing pistol with a hose reel. This setup enables great visibility for the operator and a possibility to use the KPL-R solely as a water reservoir and power washing unit, without the street washing head of the KPL-F.
3. Here is a combination of the standard KPL-F unit (F) and an optional high-pressure water pump with a hose reel (F*). This combination enables flexible placement of the washing equipment on the working machine. Contrary to the combination No 2, this configuration must have a separate water tank. A customer, who already has a water reservoir, can form a complete street washing setup by adding an optional water pump unit and KPL-F unit onto the machine. Standard KPL-F unit comes without a water pump, hose reel and water reservoir.
4. This is a combination with the standard KPL-F unit, an optional water pump, and hose reel with washing pistol. This is perfect option for those who already have a water reservoir and would like to have the washing pistol located in the front of the machine.
5. The KPL-R unit includes a water reservoir, water pump, washing pistol and hose reel as standard. Therefore, it can be used as a standalone unit for power washing.
6. KPL Truck is designed for trucks, pick-up trucks, and such vehicles. The street washing unit is standardly delivered with a washing pipe frame, water pump, washing pistol, and a hose reel.